Slice of life 12

So my team was getting ready for the season and we were getting batting gloves so when we had batting practice I saw my brother with his on and i said are these the knew batting gloves he said yes I said sweet awesomeness so then we went into the batting cages and we got three that so then we went to go pack up and I kept on asking him questions on the gloves and are they here yet so then he got anointed and walked away so then they said every body came here and there they were the omha louisville batting gloves and I was excited he said try them on and they felt good on my hand and he said take care of them and I did so know were ready except I don’t have my grey jersey I have all my other ones but not the Grey Jersey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We together

Slice of life 3

Uniforms