Honesty

Honesy the meaning of honestly is to be true full so that you can be trusted every time you say something. It is very inporrant to be honest because if you make up all these lies and keep feelings to win those conversation then it's going to very hard for people to believe you day in day out. I am some times honest because I want people to trust me so that if some one were not to trust me then they figure out that I was tealling the truth then they are going to feal very sorry about not believing me but I don't want them to be very sorry because it will make me real bad . The other reason I want to be honest is that if the police were to come up to me and my face looks frites do there going to think that I'm not honest so always always be honest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We together

Slice of life 3

Welcome to my blog