Slice of life

It was a summer day we had a game against the downer grove dragons. I was so fired up cause I new I was going to hit dinger as we were warming up my friend had to complain I was throwing the ball hard. So I slows it down for him so coach pulled us in cause the game was about to start I led the game with a triple into the gap . then in the 4 innings a kid hit a 2 run homer over the fence then I told my teammate Luis I going to do that next inning . then as I stepped up to the plate I tapped it two times then crack and as the music came on I ran the bases and that is my story .

Comments

  1. Thank you for your post this week! This was a great first slice of life post. You used a lot of great detail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We together

Slice of life 3

Welcome to my blog