Free post

Justin turner is one of my favorite baseball players because he has swagger. Plus every body loves swagger he has this very high leg kick which is very smart because when he hits home runs it makes his home runs look better in the pitchers look bad which is very fun to watch him play. I whould like to be like him when I grow up rich , awesome awesome beard and has the b st defense you could ever have did you know that every time it is the bottom of the 9th he is always the one that hits the coolest thing in the world which whould be walk off home runs thet is why I like Justin turner as my favorite athlete

Comments

  1. Justin Turner sounds like a very good baseball player. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We together

Slice of life 3

Uniforms