Welcome to my blog

Hy my name is Savion and this is my blog from heritage middle school. Ms. haury is my 6th grade
teacher. This is my first official blog of the year.
about my self I'm a guy who works hard for whatever reason I have to be hard on my self to accomplish stuff . I challenge myself so that I could be the best the strongest guy there is so that I could protect my friends . Will smith once said "you got a dream protect it " . When I grow up I want to be a MLB player I need to set boundaries for my self I my idol is Jackie Robinson and if somebody does not think you can do something you make look bad so that you can show them  ho you really could be  .

Comments

  1. Hi Savion! I liked reading about some of your interests. I like to see that you have goals you are working towards. I look forward to reading more of your posts throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We together

Slice of life 3